A lightning talk I did about ways to do animation in HTML5 and CSS3.
- ooh, new @googlemaps - shiiiny http://t.co/kbfT0qk1r9 about 5 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @geekgirlweb @ag_dubs @jonmarkgo thats amazing. Rebecca the younger! about 6 hours ago from web in reply to geekgirlweb ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jleo3 i dont have my bike with me always (which i usually regret), but hopefully better bike infrastructure, and ideally, fewer cars! about 7 hours ago from Tweet Button in reply to jleo3 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Photo by Angela Cesere
aidan [dot] feldman [at] gmail [dot] com
Originally from Oak Park, IL (just outside Chicago), I'm a recent graduate of University of Michigan with dual degrees in Computer Science and Dance, now living in Brooklyn.
A web developer by day and dancer by night, I am working as a Ruby on Rails developer for Jux.com, and performing with Artichoke Dance Company (Lynn Neuman), Chavasse Dance & Performance (Amy Chavasse) and A Corps Perdu (Stephanie Landouer).
My interests include user interface design, web/software development, artificial intelligence, choreography, road & mountain biking, eating, discovering music, sustainable design, improvisation, dance performance and physical theater. To name a few.
animation arduino clown cms commshow dance design flex html5 improvisation lightning talks paypal radiant rails robots security videodance webdesign webgl wordpress
- Animation with HTML5: An Overview
- Plano Real: How Fake Money Saved Brazil
- jQuery Clear-Input Plugin
- Heavy is Good, Dead is Tender
- You’ve Got The Job
- How the Dark Water Flowed
- Mott Golf Classic