Choreography by Sarah Konner. April 2010.
- @willsommers thanks for coming! about 3 hours ago from web in reply to willsommers ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @dblockdotorg: I gave a talk last week at @appnexus on "Building & Scaling a Test-Driven Culture". Video: http://t.co/MhNTF6Lrjc @artsy about 3 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jpaqshakur: Untitled (Search Poem #1): Mi Miss E Em Emp Empty H Hol Hole Lo Lov Love Lover paul+mccarthy Lover Lo Lov Lover Lover about 3 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Photo by Angela Cesere
aidan [dot] feldman [at] gmail [dot] com
Originally from Oak Park, IL (just outside Chicago), I'm a recent graduate of University of Michigan with dual degrees in Computer Science and Dance, now living in Brooklyn.
A web developer by day and dancer by night, I am working as a Ruby on Rails developer for Jux.com, and performing with Artichoke Dance Company (Lynn Neuman), Chavasse Dance & Performance (Amy Chavasse) and A Corps Perdu (Stephanie Landouer).
My interests include user interface design, web/software development, artificial intelligence, choreography, road & mountain biking, eating, discovering music, sustainable design, improvisation, dance performance and physical theater. To name a few.
animation arduino clown cms commshow dance design flex html5 improvisation lightning talks paypal radiant rails robots security videodance webdesign webgl wordpress
- Animation with HTML5: An Overview
- Plano Real: How Fake Money Saved Brazil
- jQuery Clear-Input Plugin
- Heavy is Good, Dead is Tender
- You’ve Got The Job
- How the Dark Water Flowed
- Mott Golf Classic